Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Inane Ramblings Part II

why do i get crushed by men that i am not dating?
if they don't make a move on me
its equivalent to someone breaking up with me
he’s one of those guys that’s
into Asian chicks, he’s too smart for you
you might be better looking but not as witty
and that’s what really matters
he paid serious cash to be accepted into one of those
Greek secret societies in college and you just
wouldn't understand unless you were there
well what about that guy that i danced with
i swear he was staring at my ass
then he comes in with another chick two weeks
later, its like that magical merengue meant nothing
or the guy you were hooking up with found someone new
and you just keep saying to yourself well you shouldn't
give all the popsicles away for free you fucking
ice cream whore

2 comments:

  1. "you shouldn't give all the popsicles away for free you fucking ice cream whore"

    Is probably the funniest thing I've read in years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yes. If I am going to put myself down I might as well put some humor into it.

    ReplyDelete